Richard Stickney D.D.S. and Our Team greatly value our patient’s health and well-being. To ensure the safety of our dental patients and staff we ask that you please support us in actively preventing the spread of COVID-19 and flu viruses.
Please help us and our community by following the CDC’s recommendations to:
- Clean your hands often with soap or hand sanitizer.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and practice social distancing.
- If you are sick, please stay home. If you need medical care call your healthcare provider and they will direct you with further instructions.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Wear a face mask if you are sick and may be in contact with people, such as when going to your healthcare provider for care.
- Clean and disinfect touched surfaces frequently.
For more detailed information please visit http://www.cdc.gov/
As always we are committed to providing the best dental care and safety to our patients by practicing and providing the universal health care precautions necessary for our patients, staff and facility. At this time we are currently caring for patients during our regular office hours but prioritizing emergency care. However, we are following the local government recommendations closely and may adapt our hours, procedures and requirements accordingly. We will contact our patients if we need to make any adjustments to their appointments.
We ask that all patients wash their hands before entering the operatory for treatment and also when leaving the office. If you are feeling unwell, please call our office to reschedule your appointment. Please come on time to your appointment and avoid being early to refrain from lingering in our waiting area. We will be actively screening our patients prior to appointments and will reschedule if necessary. We will be requesting our patient’s to rinse with a pre-rinse before treatment and will routinely check temperatures and increase the frequency with which we sanitize areas.
We look forward to maintaining our high standards of dental healthcare for our patients. Please contact our office if you have further questions or concerns.
Richard Stickney D.D.S. and Team