Out With the Old, In With the New!
Good afternoon everyone!
We wanted to dedicate this week’s blog post to an exciting new announcement. We’ve spent a number of months working on reconstructing and completely updating our website!
Our web address is still the same: seattledentalcare.com but when you visit the new site, you’ll find it is much easier to navigate, and there are a number of new and exciting features. Let me explain them to you.
1. Updated Information. On our previous website, it was not easy to update and change our information when we would add new procedures or techniques. With our new website engineer, we are able to make changes as we see fit and easily update our information when we need to. This ensures that when you read information and articles on the website, that they are as up to date and accurate as possible.
2. Navigation. We’ve condensed our information down to a few different dental categories such as: cosmetic, restorative, preventative, periodontal and laser dentistry. From these drop down lists you can read about all the different things we do in the office under each category. This will make finding the information YOU want to read about much easier.
3. Frequently Asked Questions. Everyone has questions they want to know about, and sometimes finding the answers is not as easy as they’d like. We’ve come up with a list of questions we thought were important to ask and answered them for you on one easy page. The great thing about this is that we will be updating these questions and answers so that you’ll always be in the know.
4. Search Feature. On the top right hand side of every page there is a search bar. If you wanted to know more about a certain topic but don’t want to look through other pages to find it, our search feature will allow you to type in a key word and it will pull up a list of pages where that word is used, including our blog posts. This will also make finding the information YOU want to read about much easier.
5. Photo Tour. For those people looking for a new dentist and checking out websites, we’ve added a photo tour. This is a nice feature for those who are visual and like to know what a place is like before they get there. We’ve not only taken photos of the actual office, but the surrounding areas, Pikes Place Market, the pier, etc.
6. Meet the Team. We’ve added a “Meet the Team” section to the website so that you can get to know us a little bit better.
We really wanted to do this new site in order to help our current and future patients get to know us better and provide a good place to visit if you want to learn more about how we practice holistic and natural dentistry while implementing the newest technology and techniques. Please check back regularly, as we will be updating the website more often. We are also excited to know what you think about it. We would love to hear any and all feedback on the new website so that we can continue to serve you in the best and most effective ways!
Richard Stickney DDS PS